ISPM-15 HEAT TREATment
Heat Treat Compliance
Palleton Pallets is certified to provide heat-treated pallets (HT pallets) for export in accordance with the International Plant Protection Convention’s (IPPC's) most current International Standards for Phytosanitary Measures (ISPM) ISPM 15 requirements. Our staff is well educated on the ISPM rules and regulations. We can help you ensure that your shipment meets all required international regulations and will keep you up to date on regulation changes that may affect your shipments.
Heat Treat Process
Our thorough heat-treatment process complies with the strictest international standards (ISPM-15) and offers the following benefits to our clients:
- Our heat-treatment process is recognized by all countries participating in the Wood Packaging Certification program.
- Your packaging weighs less and offers significant cost savings due to the reduction in moisture content from the heat-treatment process.
- Any parasites (in all life stages) found in the wood are destroyed.
- Your cargo is permitted to move freely across all continents.
- The risk of cross-contamination of shipped products is eliminated.